NATIONAL ACCOUNT MANAGER
Proctor Companies, the premiere supplier of foodservice facilities and equipment to the cinema industry, is looking for a Nation Account Manager to sell and manage concession stand/box office/in-theatre restaurant construction projects throughout North America.
YOU MUST HAVE FOODSERVICE EXPERIENCE TO BE CONSIDERED.
What You Bring to the Table:
- Proctor Companies is the best in the business and you must be too. Gert out there and find opportunities and close deals in a vibrant, growing industry.
- We measure success on accuracy, clarity, forthrightness, problem-solving, brand-building, project volume, and innovation. Developing strong, lasting relationships is critical to succeeding in this tight-knit industry. You must be a people person.
- Travel is generally short but frequent. Client meetings, site visits and trade shows mean you’ll be on a plane an average of 2-3 times a month.
Who Are You?
- Foodservice professional
- Detail oriented
Not Required but preferred
- Previous outside sales experience, including restaurant equipment sales.
- You can read CAD drawings
- Experience in millwork
Proctor Companies offers a competitive salary; health, vision, dental, and life insurance, and 401K participation.
This position is based in Littleton, Colorado. At this time, relocation packages are not available.
To apply, send your resumé and a brief cover letter to email@example.com.